At Crown Hotel Parramatta (also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”), we understand that you care about your personal information.
This Policy is effective July 2019. From time to time we may need to update this Policy. If that happens we will change it here so you can always access it.
We collect personal and non-personal information about you in the course of conducting our business. This includes:
- details of your access to or use of Crown Hotel Parramatta services, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, social media data and other communication data
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms using Crown Hotel Parramatta services, such as enquiry forms or booking forms
- if you order goods and services from us or place a booking with us: billing and payment information, order and booking information and purchase and payment history, if any
- information provided to us when you communicate with us by any method, including but not limited to Crown Hotel Parramatta services, email, by post or through social media
- information from third parties if we believe they have informed you that your details may be provided to us.
You may choose not to provide information to us however this may limit or prevent us from providing you with information, products or services you require.
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested from us
- meet our contractual obligations to you
- process transactions and communicate with you about your transactions
- notify you about changes that may affect you
- keep in touch with you about Crown Hotel Parramatta services and offers*
- promote our work for you in advertising or promotions.
We may also use non-personal information to make improvements to our business and to Crown Hotel Parramatta services.
*When you subscribe; and of course you can unsubscribe at any time.
Information Storage and Security
We take all reasonable steps to manage and store your personal information securely. These steps include security restrictions on access to key systems as well as our business policies and practices. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, however, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose to, or exchange your personal information with third parties under strict conditions:
- where they assist us in carrying out our business and in providing services to us or to our customers
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- where we are legally required to disclose your information, including to comply with licensing legislation
- to assist with fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access To Information
If you ask us to account for personal information we hold about you, we will generally provide you with it within 60 days, provided it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so; and subject to any exceptions permitted by law. We may charge a fee to cover reasonable costs of locating the information and providing it to you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or if you would like to discuss a privacy or security matter, please contact us in writing using our Contact Us form and include the term ‘privacy’ or ‘security’ in your message.